Mov Sport Sci/Sci Mot
Number 84, 2014La recherche en APA-santé : perspectives pluridisciplinaires actuelles – Research in APA: Current multidisciplinary research
|Page(s)||43 - 50|
|Published online||19 September 2013|
- Abel, T., Burkett, B., Schneider, S., Lindschulten, R., & Strüder, H.K. (2010). The exercise profile of an ultra-long handcycling race: the Styrkeprøven experience. Spinal Cord, 48, 894–898. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Arnet, U., van Drongelen, S., van der Woude, L.H., & Veeger, D.H. (2012). Shoulder load during handcycling at different incline and speed conditions. Clinical Biomechanics (Bristol, Avon), 27, 1–6. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bhambhani, Y., Mactavish, J., Warren, S., Thompson, W.R., Webborn, A., Bressan, E., De Mello, M.T., Tweedy, S., Malone, L., Frojd, K., Van De Vliet, P., & Vanlandewijck, Y. (2010). Boosting in athletes with high-level spinal cord injury: knowledge, incidence and attitudes of athletes in paralympic sport. Disability and Rehabilitation, 32, 2172–2190. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cooper, R.A. (1990). Wheelchair racing sports science: a review. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 27, 295–312. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Corcoran, P.J., Goldman, R.F., Hoerner, E., Kling, C., Knuttgen, H.G., Marquis, B., McCann, B.C., & Rossier, A.B. (1980). Sports medicine and the physiology of wheelchair marathon racing. Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 11, 697–716.
- Coutts, K.D., & Schutz, R.W. (1998). Analysis of wheelchair track performances. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 20, 188–194. [CrossRef]
- Curtis, K.A., & Black, K. (1999). Shoulder pain in female wheelchair basketball players. Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, 29, 225–231. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Curtis, K.A., Drysdale, G.A., Lanza, R.D., Kolber, M., Vitolo, R.S., & West, R. (1999). Shoulder pain in wheelchair users with tetraplegia and paraplegia. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 80, 453–457. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drinkwater, B.L. (1984). Women and exercise: physiological aspects. Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews, 12, 21–51. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hooker, S.P., & Wells, C.L. (1992). Aerobic power of competitive paraplegic road racers. Paraplegia, 30, 428–436. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hunter, S.K., Stevens, A.A., Magennis, K., Skelton, K.W., & Fauth, M. (2001). Is there a sex difference in the age of elite marathon runners? Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 43, 656–664. [CrossRef]
- Knechtle, B., Müller, G., Willmann, F., Eser, P., & Knecht, H. (2004a). Fat oxidation at different intensities in wheelchair racing. Spinal Cord, 42, 24–28. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Knechtle, B., Müller, G., & Knecht, H. (2004b). Optimal exercise intensities for fat metabolism in handbike cycling and cycling. Spinal Cord, 42, 564–572. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kosel, H. (1993). Competitive sports for handicapped patients. Motivation-attitude-facts. Rehabilitation (Stuttg), 32, 241–249. [PubMed]
- Krouse, R., Ransdell, L.B., Lucas, S.M., & Pritchard, M.E. (2011). Motivation, goal orientation, coaching, and training habits of women ultrarunners. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25, 2835–2842. [CrossRef]
- La Torre, A., Vernillo, G., Agnello, L., Berardelli, C., & Rampinini, E. (2011). Is it time to consider a new performance classification for high-level male marathon runners? Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 25, 3242–3247. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Lepers, R., & Cattagni, T. (2012). Do older athletes reach limits in their performance during marathon running? Age (Dordr), 34, 773–781. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lepers, R., Stapley, P.J., & Knechtle, B. (2012). Gender differences in wheelchair marathon performance – Oita International Wheelchair Marathon from 1983 to 2011. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine, 3, 169–174.
- Levis, D.A., Kamon, E., & Hodgson, J.L. (1986). Physiological differences between genders. Implications for sports conditioning. Sports Medicine, 3, 357–369. [CrossRef]
- Leyk, D., Erley, O., Gorges, W., Ridder, D., Rüther, T., Wunderlich, M., Sievert, A., Essfeld, D., Piekarski, C., & Erren, T. (2009). Performance, training and lifestyle parameters of marathon runners aged 20-80 years: results of the PACE-study. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 30, 360–365. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marshall, T. (1984). Wheelchairs and marathon road racing. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 18, 301–304. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Miller, A.E., MacDougall, J.D., Tarnopolsky, M.A., & Sale, D.G. (1993). Gender differences in strength and muscle fiber characteristics. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 66, 254–262. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ogata, H. (1994). A review of wheelchair marathon and tennis. Journal of University of Occupational and Environmental Health, 16, 201–217.
- Skordilis, E.K., Gavriilidis, A., Charitou, S., & Asonitou, K. (2003). Comparison of sport achievement orientation of male professional, amateur, and wheelchair basketball athletes. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 97, 483–490. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sparkling, P.B., O’Donnell, E.M., & Snow, T.K. (1998). The gender difference in distance running performance has plateaued: an analysis of world rankings from 1980 to 1996. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 30, 1725 − 1729. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sporner, M.L., Fitzgerald, S.G., Dicianno, B.E., Collins, D., Teodorski, E., Pasquina, P.F., & Cooper, R.A. (2009). Psychosocial impact of participation in the National Veterans Wheelchair Games and Winter Sports Clinic. Disability and Rehabilitation, 31, 410–418. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Valent, L.J., Dallmeijer, A.J., Houdijk, H., Slootman, H.J., Janssen, T.W., Post, M.W., & van der Woude, L.H. (2009). Effects of hand cycle training on physical capacity in individuals with tetraplegia: a clinical trial. Physical Therapy, 89, 1051–1060. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Van der Woude, L.H., Bosmans, I., Bervoets, B., & Veeger, H.E. (2000). Handcycling: different modes and gear ratios. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, 24, 242–249. [CrossRef]
- Verellen, J., Meyer, C., Janssens, L., & Vanlandewijck, Y. (2012). Peak and submaximal steady-state metabolic and cardiorespiratory responses during arm-powered and arm-trunk-powered handbike ergometry in able-bodied participants. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 112, 983–989. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wu, S.K., & Williams, T. (2001). Factors influencing sport participation among athletes with spinal cord injury. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 33, 177–182. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.